Live the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» Legacies A Next Generation Harry Potter RPG.
Pokemon. (open) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am by GuestAccount

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Pokemon. (open) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm by GuestAccount

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Pokemon. (open) EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Pokemon. (open) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Pokemon. (open) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Pokemon. (open) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Pokemon. (open) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Pokemon. (open) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Pokemon. (open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Moon Phase.
CURRENT MOON

Pokemon. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver Monroe

Oliver Monroe

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:50 am

Oliver's eyes narrowed as he viciously mashed the two attack buttons on his oldschool gameboy color. "Fucking whale nipples use thunderbolt you shit taco!" He screamed into the device, shaking it as he stared angrily at the screen. Students passing by just stared at him like he had 4 eyes and a penis growing out of his neck. He huffed and glanced up at the group which had formed, staring at him awkwardly. He simply stuck his tongue out, shoving his attention back into the game as the group dispersed. Leaving him all alone. Oliver scooted down, laying on the stone wall with his feet propped up against one of the many pillars that seperated it into what would look like glassless windows.

Minutes passed before he grumbled out of irritation. His pikachu, which he named lord of farts, fainted, leaving him with a stupid magikarp which he had been training beforehand. Oliver shuddered and sent out the defenseless pokemon, watching as it was struck down in record time. The poor fish was no match for his opponents level 70 grass type. Not only was it a water type, but also only level 10. Deciding it was best to quit playing he flicked the power button, shutting the device down. It was nice outside, unusually nice for early spring. The air was warm and inviting, no breeze was present which made it seem even warmer, more like late spring or early summer. A smirk played at the boys lips as he shuffled into a more comfortable position. His eyelids began to droop as he relaxed, the beautiful temperatures warming him to his core. There weren't any classes today, or any students around. It was the perfect opprotunity for a nap! Oli smiled contently and let his eyes slide shut, a dreamless sleep washing over him quickly, leaving him slightly vulnerable in the deserted courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:40 pm

Bonnie grumbled softly, gnawing on her lower lip as she walked and scribbled on the sketch pad she held tight in her hands. She was putting the finishing touches on the drawing of her owl, Griffith. Her eyes shifted, pupils slitting and irises turning to a molten gold. She glanced up in time to see a young man sleeping on the stone wall. She blinked, a smile turning up the corner of her mouth, dimples sinking into her cheeks. She moved to the wall opposite him, slid down into a sitting position and flipping open a new page in her sketch pad. Hoping to Merlin he didn't wake up, she began to sketch the boys sleeping face in her pad.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Monroe

Oliver Monroe

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:09 pm

Oli grumbled in his sleep, something about taco's. As if on cue his stomach growled, slowly pulling the teen from his slumber. He moaned softly, palming his eyes as he wiped the sleep from them, careful not to smudge the small amount of eyeliner he wore so well. How long had he been out? Oli moaned and sat up, immediatley feeling eyes on him. As not to embarass or startle whoever was in the room he glanced around secretly, his eyes resting upon the only other being the area. She was drawing it appeared, was she...drawing him? His instincts told him to make some pervy joke or some pathetic pick up line. Instead he just chuckled and raised a brow, a smirk playing at his lips. He moved into a standing position, doing the all known strong man pose, waiting for her to look up again. This was gunna be good. He snickered quietly, making the sexiest face he possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:46 am

She glanced up, blinking. The boy had moved. Eyes widening, she slammed her sketch pad closed and moved to a kneeling position, sitting back on her feet. He clutched the pad of paper to her chest and blushed a deep scarlet color. "Oh, uhm, I'm so sorry. Didn't mean to disturb you.." She nibbled at her lower lip, staring at the ground, eyes shifting to a deep brown color. She stood, tucking deep red curls behind her ear and sighing. "I couldn't resist a sleeping face."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Monroe

Oliver Monroe

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:29 am

Oliver chuckled softly as he noted the girls reaction, she blushed something fierce and appeared to be rather timid. She sure is shy.. He thought to himself, hopping off of the ledge only to sit back down atop it. The Gryffindor smiled kindly, leaning forward to rest his elbows on his knees. "S'alright, you didn't disturb me." He shrugged, absentmindedly flicking his hair out of his eyes. The hazel-brown orbs scanned over the girl, noting every freckle, dimple, any unique trait that was visabe to him. She had bright red hair, the Weasley family immediatley coming to mind. Though...if she was a Weasley, he would have known her by now. He was good friends with most of them, Fred and George mostly. Deciding it best to stir up some sort of conversation he glanced down at her sketchbook which she held tight against her chest. Heh...Boobs.. He thought, snickering to himself softly before snapping back into focus. "So, are you any good? At drawing that is?" He quickly blurted out, sitting back up straight and shoving his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:08 pm

Bonnie blinked, glancing down at the sketch pad. "Uhm, I'm really not sure..Draco says so." She continued to nibble at her lower lip, tilting her head and flipping to the page with the boys face on it. It was rather good, very detailed. Though it was only half done and had a large pencil scratch down the middle from where she had jumped. She shook her head, a smile tugging at the corner of her mouth as she stared down at the paper. "There's a huge mark down the middle," she giggled, pressing her index finger to her cheek and tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Monroe

Oliver Monroe

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:35 pm

Wih a flick of his wrist oli cast a silent levitating charm, pushing off the ground and floating towards the girl. A smirk danced across his lips as he floated upsidown at eye level. "Oh? How come there's a mark on my face?" He raised a brow, flipping over into a laying position in the air, folding his arms behind his head. Realizing he hadnt formally introduced himself he opened his mouth to speak again. "The names Oliver by the way, but you sugar cheeks, can call me Oli." He smiled sheepishly, swaying slightly in the air as he awaited the girls response.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:49 pm

She blinked, and flipped her pencil upside down, scribbling at the mark with her eraser. She glanced up at him, her eyes shifting to their normal green. "Uhm, my name is Bonnie." Her cheeks turned a light shade of red. "Oli," she smiled slightly, tilting her head. When she was done erasing, she flipped the sketch pad and showing him the half done picture if his sleeping face. "Tada!"
Back to top Go down
Oliver Monroe

Oliver Monroe

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Oli smirked as the picture of him was revealed. He rolled over, right side up in the air as he took the pad in his hands, studying the picture carefully. The girl was indeed quite the artist. She got everything right, even the beauty mark below his eye. He held the sketch pad back out towards her, slowly floating back down till he was standing in front of her. "Wow, your pretty good at drawing. I can't draw for whale nipples." He scuffled his feet, leaning against the wall as he ran a finger through his messy raven colored hair. He was better with pranks and jokes and making people laugh, drawing certainly was NOT one of his strong points.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:13 pm

She took the pad back, clutching it once again to her chest. She smiled and blined up at him. "It's really quite easy," she tilted her head and twirled her pencil between her fingers. She nibbled at her lower lip and stared at the ground. "It just takes practice. And everyone has artistic talent, you just have to harness it."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Monroe

Oliver Monroe

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:20 am

Oli shrugged, scuffling his feet against the stone flooring. True, everyone did have some sort of artistic tallent locked away inside of them. Oli had found his, though it was much differant than hers. "True, but. I'm better with poop jokes and ear shattering pick up lines than drawing. Example.." He raised a brow, leaning towards her before pointing to her chest. "I noticed you have a bra on. Maybe I could put my face in there." He waggled his brow's jokingly, chuckling a bit as he grinned, leaning back against the wall. God his pick up lines needed work. All he had gotten from them was a smack across the face and the occasional slug hex.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:19 am

Bonnie pressed the back of her hand to her mouth, stiffling a giggle. She raised an eyebrow and tilted her head, dimples sinking into her cheeks as she smiled. She lifted a hand and poked his nose with her index finger. "How about 'Are you from Tennessee, 'cause you're the only ten I see?'" She snickered t her own lame joke.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Monroe

Oliver Monroe

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:42 pm

Oli's eyes lit up as she ended the joke, a mischevious grin plastering itself onto his face as he plopped down onto her lap. "Damn baby, are you a piece of heart? Cause if I get any more of you I'm gunna need another heart container." He stuck his tongue out, his appearence changing to that of the muggle known video game character known as link. His hair switched to a dusty blonde color, clothes morphing into those of the character as well. Silent wandless magic allways came in handy in situations like this. He raised a brow and remained planted in her lap, his now crystal blue eyes shimmering as he raised a hand to poke her nose in return.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:51 pm

She giggled and stole the green hat from his head, pulling it on over unruly red curls. She smiled brightly, eyes shifting to a deep purple as she hugged him tight. "Oh my glob, please marry me, Link," she said sweetly, taking his finger between her teeth and gnawing gently at it.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Monroe

Oliver Monroe

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:25 am

Oli smirked, his cheeks dusting over with a light shade of pink as he nodded subconciously, watching her nibble on his finger. It stayed that way for several heartbeats, him watching her gnaw at his finger smirking sheepishly. It took him a moment to snap out of it, cracking a smile from ear to ear as he tried to think of what Link would say. "Of course, fair princess. Zelda won't like it too much but, you are far prettier...and nicer...all I got was 20 damn rupees last time I saved her." He wrinkled his nose, pulling a rather large red gem from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:36 pm

Bonnie giggled and nodded. "I'm way better than Zelda. You won't have to run around saving me every two seconds." Her eyes lit up and she pulled a ring out of her pocket. It had a giant white diamond atop the gold band. Seriously, whoever was wearing this thing would be pulled to the bottom of the ocean if they fell in. She held it up, watched it glint in the sun, and slipped it onto his ring finger. "See, now you're mine. And she won't be able to do a thing about it."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Monroe

Oliver Monroe

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Oli sniffled dramatically, holding his ringed finger out in front of him and squealing like some crazed fangirl. "Oh, my, god. I, LOVE it!" He said, in the gayest voice he could muster without just busting out laughing. A few snickers and giggles bubbled up to the surface as he grabbed ahold of her face with both of his hands, planting a firm kiss to her forehead. As the magic wore off his dusty blonde hair began to take on a darker tone, his clothes reverting to the 'i dont give a rat tooth' tank top and black skinnies he had been wearing before.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:46 pm

Bonnie smiled and poked at Oli's sides. She tiled her head and raised an eyebrow, poking her tongue out and licking his cheek. "Yummy Oli," she giggled, licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Monroe

Oliver Monroe

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Oli chuckled, his skin crawling as the wet appendage touched his hand. He leaned forwards once more, licking her cheek as an idiotic smile ran across his face. "Yummy indeed!" He stood up abruptly, stretching out his limbs before sitting back down, leaning comfortably against the pillar once more.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Bonnie tilted her head and smiled softly, eyes shifting to a deep purple. She whiped at her cheek, now wet with saliva, and nibbled at her lower lip. Crossing her legs indian style, she leaned against the wall, sketch pad in lap, and blinked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pokemon. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon. (open)   Pokemon. (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon. (open)
Page 1 of 1