Live the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» Legacies A Next Generation Harry Potter RPG.
Leech. (OPEN) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am by GuestAccount

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Leech. (OPEN) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm by GuestAccount

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Leech. (OPEN) EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Leech. (OPEN) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Leech. (OPEN) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Leech. (OPEN) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Leech. (OPEN) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Leech. (OPEN) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Leech. (OPEN) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Moon Phase.
CURRENT MOON

Leech. (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamie Beahr

Jamie Beahr

Leech. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Leech. (OPEN)   Leech. (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:47 am

Jamie practically ran into the courtyard, clutching onto the lolipop he held so tight his knuckles were beginning to turn white. Tears streamed down his pale face as he reached his destination, the bench, slouching down onto it as he continued to clutch the lolipop, fingernails digging into his flesh as he trembled. Bloody dimwitted aunt. He snarled at the thought of her, biting down on his lower lip in an attempt to surpress the tears itching to pour out of him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in an attempt to calm himself. His aunt, his pathetic human aunt, had sent him a howler. The vile arrogant things she had called him shook him to his core. It was horrid the way she treated him. He opened his eyes just a crack to stare down at the blood red lolipop, not feeling like taking a lick. It was indeed blood flavored, as he was indeed a vampire. "I'm not a leech..I'm a respectable chap..not some blood sucking monster." He cholked out, squeezing his eyes shut as more tears began to spill out.

The slender boy leaned backwards on the bench, laying atop it as he twirled the lolipop between his fingers. The red orb shimmered in the light when he held it at a certain angle. Just that simple form of beauty pulled a smile onto his lips as he continued to gaze up at the candy for what could have been hours. Something in the back of his head told him to sit up, that it was impropper for him to be laying so casually in the middle of the courtyard, but he quickly dismissed it and sighed. Taking a lick of the delicious candy. The taste made his fingers tingle and his body feel warm. It was so comforting. He allowed himself to indulge in the taste of the red orb, continuing to lick it as he laid there, unaware of his surroundings, engulfed in a cloud of bliss the blood flavored candy brought him.
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

Leech. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leech. (OPEN)   Leech. (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:23 am

Blair had been reading a book when she heard the boy enter the courtyard. She watched him with her green eyes barely peering over the thick novel, wondering what was wrong, as he appeared to be upset about something. She shut it with a snap and hesitated for a moment before approaching him and sitting down next to him. "Hello, I'm Blair. Is everything okay? You seemed upset just a moment ago..." She hoped that she wasn't being too forward, but was curious and wanted to see if there was any way that she would be able to help the boy feel better. As much as she disliked the human race, she always hated seeing someone genuinely upset about something.
Back to top Go down
http://ramblingsofastoner.tumblr.com
Jamie Beahr

Jamie Beahr

Leech. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leech. (OPEN)   Leech. (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am

Jamie's eyes hazed over a bit as he bared his fangs, startled by the girls sudden appearence. His pale face flushed a light shade of maroon as he jumped up into a sitting position, smiling nervously. "Hi, uhm. I'm.. I'm fine." He shoved his free hand between his legs, clutching the stool as he struggled not to shy away. The girl seemed genuinley concerned, that was a reaction he rarely got. Deciding there wasnt much to lose he started to spill out the story. Feeling that telling someone would make him feel better. "I just. My aunt sent me a howler. Said some pretty nasty things concerning my....condition." He took another lick of the lolipop, and another, savoring the sweet yet metalic flavor it held.
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

Leech. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leech. (OPEN)   Leech. (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:45 am

Blair frowned slightly. She had never been sent a Howler so she could not empathize, but she still felt bad for the boy - she had seen her fair share in her years at Hogwarts. "At least you only have to hear it once," she said bracingly. Her green eyes flicked from the boy's face to his sucker. "What flavor is that?" She asked him curiously. She knew that there were all sorts of magical candies that floated around Hogwarts, especially since they had just had a Hogsmeade trip, and knew not to trust what they looked like because the flavors could take one by surprise.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Beahr

Jamie Beahr

Leech. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leech. (OPEN)   Leech. (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:50 am

Jamie blinked and stared down at the lolipop for a moment before glancing back up at the girl. "Ah, it's blood flavored. I'm a vampire." He opened his mouth, most of the inside was stained with red from the lolipop. He pointed to the rather large set of fangs before snapping his jaw shut, smiling nervously. Truth be told, Jamie hadn't any friends for exactly that reason. He was a vampire. People were actually affraid of him despite his extremly timd nature. He pulled his knees up to his chest, resting his head atop them as he draped his arms around them, careful not to bump his pants with the candy in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

Leech. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leech. (OPEN)   Leech. (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:54 am

"Hmm," Blair said, pausing for a heartbeat before continuing on. "That's not so bad. I've never been a big fan of blood flavor myself, though." She wasn't afraid of him, but even a little envious of his special ability. She had a secret too, but it wasn't quite as exciting as having such fabulous teeth. "That's no reason for people to hate on you." She was sad to see that such amazing magical creatures were being discriminated against, especially when there were so few in the world anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Beahr

Jamie Beahr

Leech. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leech. (OPEN)   Leech. (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:03 am

"I wish there were more people like you around..People are allways pointing fingers at me. 'Theres that dirty bloodsucker' They say, thinking I cant hear them." He smiled softly, nuzzling his head into the crook of his knees. "They call me all sorts of things. Leech, bloodsucker..I'm gay so that just makes matters worse. I got egged and called a poof once." He wrinked his nose at the memory. He hated eggs. The taste, the smell. They were just disgusting. "Some bloke at a pub even threw garlic at me." Jamie chuckled a bit as his body convulsed just at the name of that wretchid plant.
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

Leech. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leech. (OPEN)   Leech. (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:10 am

Blair's eyes held compassion as she looked at the younger student. "You should at least tell me your name before you tell me everything about you," she teased him gently, a soft smile on her face. Her family had raised her to hate Mudbloods, but she didn't see a problem with vampires. She respected other magically powerful beings, and she was always curious to know more about what being a vampire or werewolf entailed since it was so different from being an Animagus, like she was.
Back to top Go down
Jamie Beahr

Jamie Beahr

Leech. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leech. (OPEN)   Leech. (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:16 am

Oh! right, how silly of me. I'm Jamie Beahr." He smiled a bit, glancing up at the girl. "What's your name?" He questioned, blinking as he propped his chin up on his knees, taking a lick of the slowly dwindling lolipop. He did wonder if the girl had any powers such as being a werewolf. Though he was too nervous to ask. Some people didn't want to tell, and he could respect that.
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

Leech. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leech. (OPEN)   Leech. (OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:37 am

"I'm Blair Castellano," she said with a sly grin on her face. Usually she didn't share the next piece of information with people she had just met, but she liked something about this kid and decided to continue. "I'm not a vampire or werewolf, but I am an Animagus." She smiled, trying not to seem like she was bragging. She wasn't much into coming off as full of herself, but was always excited to share her ability with others, especially since she had put so much work into learning it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leech. (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leech. (OPEN)   Leech. (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Leech. (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1