Live the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» Legacies A Next Generation Harry Potter RPG.
Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am by GuestAccount

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm by GuestAccount

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Moon Phase.
CURRENT MOON

Skipping Stones. {open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:33 pm

She shuffled back into her dress, wordlessly casting a drying charm on her bathing suit and hair. She pulled the red ringlets back into a ponytail and secured them with a clip. She then settled herself on the driftwood beside her purse, nibbling at her lower lip and playing nervously with the ring on her index finger. She tilted her head and stared at the ground. "I don't even know your name," She murmured, blushing bright red. "I was practically drooling out there and I don't even know your bloody name." She growled, brow furrowing.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Krum

Vincent Krum

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Damn, what she said was true..He didnt know her name either and she had nearly gotten him to moan. He wasnt used to being touched, not in good ways at least. "Er, sorry. My names Vincent, Vincent Krum." he chuckled a bit, returning his trunks to their previous skinny jean state as he pulled his shirt back on, casting a drying spell on himself. "Whats your name?" he questioned, cocking his head to the side as he stuffed his wand back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:56 pm

Her brow furrowed, and she smiled softly, glancing up at him. "Uhm, I'm Bonnie. Bonnie Moon," She said, reaching a hand out for a handshake. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Vincent. Mmm, Vincent the Veela. Had a certain charm to it, don't chya think?" She giggled at her own joke, eyes shifting to a light grey color.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Krum

Vincent Krum

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:52 am

Vince smiled, getting up and seating himself beside the girl on the driftwood. "It does have a ring to it." He chuckled, taking her hand and kissing it gently. He was one for manners, every girl deserved to b treated like a princess in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:03 am

She blushed bright red and blinked up at him. The corner of her mouth twitched up in a half smile and she curled her legs up to her chest. "Uhm, so, what were you doing here before I interrupted?" She gazed up at him, a bit star struck. He was a very handsome boy. She felt drab and awkward next to him. She nibbled at her lower lip and hugged her knees, tracing a pattern on her foot.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Krum

Vincent Krum

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 3:23 am

He looked over towards the woods, off where the squirrel had ran off. "I was trying to skip rocks...dad, never taught me. Never taught me much of anything really." he nibbled his bottom lip, contemplating wether or not to tell her why he didnt know how.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:30 am

She knew that something was on his mind. She wasn't going to push it, though. If he wanted to tell her, he would. She offered him a reassuring smile, poking his shoulder. "Hey, my mum and dad gave me up." She tilted her head, eyes shifting to midnight black. "See, we both have skeletons in our closets," She said, smiling gently and pressing her index finger against her lips in the international sign of silence. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Krum

Vincent Krum

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:08 am

"More like flesh eating hippogriffs." he chuckled a bit, pointing t his clearly marked arm. It was a bit faded, but the dark mark was still fairly visible. "Beaten as a child, and forced to be a death eater when I was of age.." He rubbed the sore flesh, tempted to claw it off like he had tried before.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:21 am

She blinked, grabbing his arm and tracing the dark mark with her index finger. She couldn't believe she didn't notice it before. She pursed her lips, feeling an overwhelming urge to find whoever has beaten the poor boy and tear their face off. She smiled sadly and pressed a kiss against the flesh of his arm just above the mark. "I'm sorry that that happened to you, Vincent," She murmured, nibbling at her lower lip. "It's terrible..."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Krum

Vincent Krum

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:32 am

Vince blushed as she pressed her lips to his exposed flesh. His heartrate began to speed up and his usual scent intensified tenfold. His breath hitched as he smiled. "Its alright.. Mum got the worst of it most of the time, shes dead because of it.. Father forced her to become a death eater as well and she got killed in combat." He looked away, sighing as his stomach churned. He missed his mother, she was the only person that made him happy. And now she was gone like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:41 am

She inhaled his scent and quickly moved away, scooting a few inches away from him on the driftwood. She frowned and raked her hand through the crazy red curls atop her head. She wanted to cry, picturing a scared young boy being beaten. She tilted her head and awkwardly rubbed his shoulder. "Uhm, what would you say if I told you that I thought I could help you with your, uhh, problem? Help you control your peers. I think I know what causes them." She smiled and twirled a red ringlet around her index finger nervously.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Krum

Vincent Krum

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:46 am

Vince blinked, eyes widening a bit as she mentioned controlling his powers. "You can help? Show me how?" He smiled enthusiasicly, scooin around to face her on the driftwood. He crossed his legs indian style, waiting for her to show him what she had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:54 am

She pressed her lips together in a thin line before moving to straddle the driftwood facing him. She tilted her head and placed a hand on his chest, over his heart. "Well, I think that your peers are caused by your heart rate. The faster your heart beats, the more they work. Like when you were scared to down, and when I, uhh, attacked you." She blushed madly at her words, raising an eyebrow. "Well, of you were to control your heart, you could control your powers."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Krum

Vincent Krum

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:59 am

Vincent grunted a bit and flushed a deep shade of pink as she placed her hand over his heart. "Its a bit hard, to do that..when you touch me. Im, err, not used to physical contact of any sort.. I havent even had my first kiss yet..kinda pathetic isnt it?" He chuckled a bit, raisin a brow as he picked at the driftwood, pulling off a couple pieces.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:25 am

She blinked rapidly, blushing bright red. "Never had a first kiss?" She smiled softly and leaned in to press her lips against his cheek. "It isn't so bad. Not with your past. I would actually be surprised if you had let anyone touch you." She didn't mention it, but she did wonder why the boy let her touch him so much. She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Krum

Vincent Krum

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:44 am

Vincent flushed a light shade of pink as she pressed her lips against his cheeks. Feeling a burst of confidence he smirked, his scent flashing to a rather strong vanilla as he scooted closer. "You missed..." he mumbled, reaching a hand up beneath her chin to pull her face closer. An innocent smirk tugged at the corners of his mouth as he leaned in slightly, tickling her lips with his mint scented breath as his lips brushed against them gently. He had no idea where the bravery came from, but he wasnt complaining.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:59 am

Her eyes widened, breath hitching. Her shoulders hunched, she leaned into him, sighing softly. A slight fog penetrated her mind, and she groaned. She fisted her hands against his chest as she took in his scent. Delicious. Just as she thought, he tasted delicious. Her face flushed, hair straightening out and shifting to a bleached blonde. She subconsciously nipped at his lower lip, instinctively.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Krum

Vincent Krum

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:10 am

Vincent chuckled a bit as he felt her hands against his chest. He hooked his arms around her midsection, tugging her into his lap, pressing his chest flush against hers. He had no idea what he was doing but she seemed to be responding to it. His scent increased more as he ran his tongue along her lower lip. His veela 'instincts' took over, breaking contact for a split second to remove his shirt again. He pulled the girl back against his chest, running his hands up and down her sides. "Sorry..I couldnt resist..You looked so, tasty." the corners of his mouth twitched up into a smirk as he pulled back just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:20 am

She blinked, finding herself in his lap. She ran her palms down his bare chest, nibbling at her lower lip. Cocking her head to the side, she blushed bright red and squeaked at his words. "Uhm, tasty?" Her eyes widened and she hooked her nails into the soft flesh of his chest, eyes flashing.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Krum

Vincent Krum

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:28 am

Vincent groaned as his flesh was scratched at. He dug his nails into her hips, biting down on her bottom lip. His eyes glazed over as he dragged them down her thighs, body shivering as he realized just what he was doing. "Tasty." he mumbled, licking her lip before leaning back to stare her in the eyes. "Should I stop?" He questioned, tilting his head to the side, hair falling in his face.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:37 am

Her eyes glazed over, a soft groan leaving her throat when his nails raked her thighs. She growled softly and dug her nails deeper into his chest, nails biting deep as they sharpened. She picked her lips and tilted her head. "Uhm, uhh..." She pressed her forehead against his and smiled slightly. "For a boy who has never been kissed, you sure are good at it." She said instead of answering him, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Krum

Vincent Krum

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:44 am

Vincent's eyes rolled back slightly as he growled, pushing her backwards, pinning her against the driftwood as her nails pierced his flesh. He smiled innocently, pressing his forehead against hers as she did. "You really think so?" he questioned, chuckling gently as his scent began to increase slowly, changing back to his usual scent.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:49 am

She meant to nod, but her head was trapped between his and the driftwood. She smiled and wiggled her nose against his. "Of course." She nibbled at her lower lip, claws returning to human fingers. She forced them against his chest, eyes shifting to a molten gold color.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Krum

Vincent Krum

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:58 am

Vince chuckled and sat up, pulling her easily back up into his lap. He spun her around, resting his head on her shoulder. He had to hunch over a bit but it was surprisingly comfortable. He nibbled on her ear playfully, uooking his arms back around her midsection. "Sorry about that. Er, scratching and biting and such are my weakness..." he chuckled nervously, nibbling on his lip as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:07 am

She blinked, leaning her head against his and giggling. "It's fine. I'll keep that in mind." She let out a sort of purring noise, wiggling back against him, burrowing closer to his chest. Her eyes shifted to their usual pale green and she picked at a loose piece of bark from the driftwood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skipping Stones. {open}   Skipping Stones. {open} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Skipping Stones. {open}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next