Live the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» Legacies A Next Generation Harry Potter RPG.
Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am by GuestAccount

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm by GuestAccount

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Moon Phase.
CURRENT MOON

Fighting Outside

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

Fighting Outside - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:58 pm

"I don't think a full-on carry will be necessary," Desdemona said, looking serious, "but a helping hand will be appreciated." She flagged down the waitress and asked for a glass of water so she would at least have something else in her system besides Firewhisky.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:08 am

He nodded. "Of course, whatever you need, girl," he smiled, smiled, tilting his head a bit to the left.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:10 am

Desdemona seemed to have lost her voice in her fuzzy brain, opening her mouth and then deciding to close it again. She fiddled with her glass, absentmindedly tracing the lip of it, her eyes still locked on Guyver.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:16 am

He blinked, confused, and gestured to her untouched glass of water. "Drink." He said, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:19 am

"Yes, sir," Desdemona said as she took a big drink of water. She smacked her lips once she was done. "That tastes excellent." She was glad that she had agreed to stop drinking. She was a bit frustrated by the fuzziness in her head, but knew that it wouldn't be too long before she got her thoughts back.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:32 pm

A slight smile tilted the corner of his mouth up, he lifted his hand to move the thick black bangs out of his face. He then leaned his head against his hand, elbow placed on the table, as he watched her. "Feeling better yet, love?"
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:31 am

"Oh, yes. Much better," Desdemona said, rubbing her temples. "I just have a bit of a headache... maybe I'll turn in soon." She smiled as she looked at her newfound friend, glad that she had met him and that he was taking good care of her.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:26 pm

He tilted his head and offered a weak smile, drowsiness taking over his brain. "Time for home? And bed? Where is it that you live?" He licked his lips and blinked, tiling his head.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:38 pm

"Let's go, I can get us to my place." Desdemona stood up and stretched, pulling her coat on and offering her hand to Guyver. "I have an extra bedroom if you'd like to stay," she said, grinning. She lived in a manor, and usually it was quite lonely and empty at night. Maybe some company would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:40 pm

He grasped her hand in his tightly, standing and smiling. "Sounds good. I usually sleep at the school," he chuckled to himself, before slipping his coat on and tugging her out of the inn and into the cold night.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:49 pm

"I'm pretty sure my beds are better than the ones there." Desdemona chuckled and took his hand and stepped into the usual tube-like feeling that came with Apparition, glad to be heading home.

((I'll make the thread, give me one second!))
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:50 pm

[[Okay, love]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting Outside
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Dream :: Off Grounds. :: Hogsmeade Village. :: The Three Broomsticks Inn.-
Jump to: