Live the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» Legacies A Next Generation Harry Potter RPG.
Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am by GuestAccount

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm by GuestAccount

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Moon Phase.
CURRENT MOON

Fighting Outside

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Helena Fox

Helena Fox

Fighting Outside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:37 pm

Helena bit her lower lip, moving quickly out of the way for Guyver to go past. She the a quick glance at Desdemona, smiling apologetically. "We'll be in in a moment." Her brow furrowed and she turned to Marious. "Explain. Now."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Desdemona nodded at Helena and followed Guyver back inside, deciding to sit in the same chair she had been in before. She gave it a moment's thought before deciding to order another drink, smiling in apology to the waitress and taking off her coat as she did so. "Did you want anything?" She asked Guyver hesitantly, offering the booth to sit down in.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:44 pm

Guyver settled in the booth his brother had sat in before, holding the back of his head in his hands and leaving back. "Yes, actually. A firewhisky, please," He raised an eyebrow and patted the seat beside him. "Why so far away?"
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm

Desdemona thought for a second before joining him in the booth. "I don't know, because it's so much warmer here." She thanked the waitress that brought their drinks and held hers up. "A toast to liquor and not being cold?" She said, chuckling a bit. She usually wasn't big on this drink, but she was still in a celebrating mood.
Back to top Go down
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Marious sighed and leaned up against a tree. "It's a long story..I was just a kid when I was turned. I hadnt taken my potion one might and well, I attacked Guyver. He's hated me ever since. Says I ruined him. It was just an accident, a very bad accident with very bad consequences. He still
Ill hasnt forgave me, its been almost 20 years now.."
marious smiled apologetically, remaining against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Helena Fox

Helena Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:12 pm

Her eyes widened, her mouth dropping open. "So, that means he's a werewolf, too? Does he take potions to keep his werewolf under control?" Her voice held worry, for students and professors alike.
Back to top Go down
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:22 pm

"Ive no idea. We don't speak often. Im assuming he does though, The headmistress proved them for us." Marious leaned his head back against the tree, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Guyver smiled and slung his arm over her shoulders, leaning back against the booth and held up his drink. "Toast," he chuckled and gulped down the liquid, reviling in the warmth that seeped into his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Helena Fox

Helena Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Helena stepped forward, poking at his belly with her index finger and frowning. "That's terrible..I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Desdemona clinked glasses with him and half drained it in one go, loving the warm feeling that was spreading once more throughout her body. She could feel a bit of a buzz and was beginning to get giggly. "I apologise if I stop making sense soon," she said, taking another smaller sip from her glass, "but I've had a few drinks and I'm a little excited." She hiccupped as she took another sip of the warm liquid.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:31 pm

He lifted a brow, smiling at the woman. "I won't have to carry you home, am I, professor? Because I'm not quite sure if I can tell you that I will not enjoy it." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:36 pm

"I sure hope not, but I guess it can't be ruled out." Desdemona chuckled as she finished off her glass and began to have an internal war over if she would order another one. It did sound quite good... "Usually I just talk too much and annoy everyone around me when I'm drinking." She bit her lip, looking at Guyver and hoping that she wasn't irritating him. Her head was a bit fuzzy and she knew she was babbling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:39 pm

"S'alright. Not your fault." he chuckled a bit, glancing down at her with a soft smile. He knew it wouldn't be pleasant if they went back inside but he would have to eventually.
Back to top Go down
Helena Fox

Helena Fox

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:51 pm

As if she was reading his thoughts, she smiled. "Let's go home. I know you don't want to go see him. And they seem like they're having fun some in there." She raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:43 pm

Guyver flagged down the waitress and ordered two more glasses of firewhisky. He smiled at the woman beside him. "I'll drink it if you don't." He winked and began to thrum his fingers against the wooden tabletop.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:19 pm

"Why would I turn down such glorious offerings?" Desdemona said jovially as she grabbed the glass and drank from it. She licked her lips when she was done, her eyes glinting with her buzz and her head becoming a little more fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Guyver smirked, downing his firewhisky and setting the glass on the table. He blinked at Desdemona and pursed his lips. "Okay, you're done," he snickered.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:14 pm

Desdemona chuckled and pretended to pout as she looked at Guyver and finished off her glass before setting in on the table. "There. I suppose I am done," she slurred slightly, smiling and blushing as she thought about all the drinks she had just had.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:24 pm

He nodded, smirking. "Good girl." He leaned back against the booth, frowning as his head became slightly fuzzy.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:38 pm

Desdemona arranged herself so her body was facing Guyver. "See? I'm not even falling over." She hiccupped and said a silent thanks to whatever might be up there that she could at least string sentences together and make sense. She had forgotten what a lightweight she was - she got it from her mother. Her father could drink like a fish.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:42 pm

He laughed out loud and turned his body also, so that he was facing the woman as well. He scratched at the underside of his chin, smirking. "That you can."
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm

"You should do that trick where I try to follow your finger with just my eyes," Desdemona said, a smile still on her face (she just couldn't seem to stop doing that.) She bit her lip as she continued. "That way we can officially decide if I should walk or not... not that I'm ready to leave yet." She furrowed her brow for a moment before it smoothed out and she brought her eyes back to Guyver's.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:46 pm

He raised his eyebrow, smiling slightly, amused. He lifted his finger and began to wave it in front of her face, up, down, left, up.
Back to top Go down
Desdemona Vega

Desdemona Vega

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:48 pm

Desdemona concentrated a bit harder than she felt she should have, managing to keep her head still for most of the time but moving it slightly when his finger went up or down. "Did I pass?" She asked when he was finished, a giggle escaping her lips.
Back to top Go down
Guyver Malfoy

Guyver Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:54 pm

He shrugged one shoulder and waved his hand in a so-so gesture. "With a C, yes." His eyes flashed, and he grinned. "Would you like for me to carry you home?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Outside   Fighting Outside - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fighting Outside
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Dream :: Off Grounds. :: Hogsmeade Village. :: The Three Broomsticks Inn.-
Jump to: