Live the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» Legacies A Next Generation Harry Potter RPG.
Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am by GuestAccount

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm by GuestAccount

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Moon Phase.
CURRENT MOON

Ding Dong, Ding Dong

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:05 am

"Oh it's alright." he chuckled quietly, leaning to one side as he tilted his head back, scratching at his tattoo covered neck. "I'm generally a nice guy until the cycle hits the full moon. Then I get a bit cranky." he raised a brow as a worried expression eased onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:11 am

She lifted a hand to wipe at the blood on her chin, her eyes shifting to a deep brown color. "Meaning you're a werewolf?"
Back to top Go down
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:23 am

"Unfortunately yes. He smiled weakly, shaking his head a bit. "I brew my own wolfsbane potions and all so I'm harmless. i'd recognize and recall everyone and everything it'd be just like talking to me now. only id be much, furrier." he chuckled nervously.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:35 am

She smiled up at him. "Well, if you ever need someone to shift with you, so you don't feel alone," She brushed bright red curls over Her ear. "I'm a metamorphagus, so I can shift my form." Her hair began to straighten and change to a dusty pink, her mouth ellongating to become a hairless wolfs muzzle. She realized that it must have been ugly, but she didn't mind, didn't care. She wasn't one to dwell on looks alone.
Back to top Go down
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:42 am

Marious smiled softly as he patted the girl on the head. "I appreciate your offer however the transformation of a werewolf is something nobody should have to witness. It's... barbaric." he shoved his hand back into his pocket. "Though hat may be an interesting subject to discuss in class...could even use myself as study material.." he went into teacher mode, his brow furrowing as he slipped a hand up to his chin, stroking his nonexistent beard.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:53 am

She blinked as her muzzle began to return to a regular human face. "Don't you think, as a teacher, you should let me be able to be there? It's a very good experience, experience. What if I run into a werewolf out in the woods? If I've seen it before, I won't be as freaked out. I won't freeze and get all flustered, so I'll get away faster." She lifted an eyebrow, nuzzling the small dragon on her sketch pad.
Back to top Go down
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:05 am

"Alright, you've got a point there. Just to be sure, if the potion doesn't work if i brewed it wrong do not fight me, just run. If you have to kill me in order to save yourself. Kill me. Ive never brewed a sour batch of wolfsbane so the chances of that happening are extremely low, but just in case." he smiled a bit, shifting to one side.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:09 am

She stiffled a giggle and smiled up at him. "Okay. If that does happen, I will do what is needed to save myself." She pet the dragon and tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Ataire

Rebecca Ataire

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:04 pm

(Of course I don't mind. ^.^)

Rebecca smiled, stroking Nyroc's head. He suddenly flipped it to the left, and shook his feathers. Rebecca, recognizing the signal, turned and saw a brown-haired young man who looked rather annoyed. The younger Ravenclaw girl didn't recognize him, but guess that he was a professor. He noticed them and walked over. Rebecca's eyes widened and she shook her head. She had yet to see a live dragon, let alone a miniaturized one. The professor remarked one how shy the two girls were, and Rebecca blushed. She nodded in response to his question. She glanced over at Bonnie as she responded. That girl was definitely nervous around people, at least new people.

Defense against the Dark Arts... Rebecca was pretty sure she was taking that class this year. Suddenly, the professor reached down and snatched up a small scaled beast. Rebecca couldn't suppress a smile as it spit fire at its scolding owner. A completely unexpected outburst from Bonnie startled Rebecca, and she jumped slightly. The dragon flew towards the large paper pad, fighting to keep its balance. Nyroc stared at it as it flapped its wings wildly. He seemed to sigh as he gazed in contempt. Rebecca giggled at her somewhat arrogant owl. She heard the professor speak of house points, and she smiled widely. She would love to get to know the dragon, another one of the strange creatures that inhabited her father's world, and now hers as well. The professor's next words drove her mind into a flurry. So he was Malfoy as well. Like that blond boy she had met in the owlery. An infamous name, but still....staying at the Manor for the holidays... She normally stayed at Hogwarts, hiding the owlery to escape the cheerful chatter of students returning to happy homes. Rebecca felt a pang of empathy for her companions. All three of them had lost someone dear to them.

Rebecca's eyes widened in surprise as she learned that both Professor Malfoy and Bonnie could change their shape. To demonstrate, Bonnie's head turned into that of a hairless wolf. She and the Professor bantered lightly. Rebecca felt at ease with these two now, and she was glad. While Nyroc was great company, he couldn't talk back. "Well, I can't do anything cool like that, but Nyroc here is always good company." She offered with a smile, feeling a need to contribute as well.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Bonnie smiled at the other girl, petting Blaze and cooeing at him. "He is beautiful," She tilted her head and smiled brightly at Nyroc. "And so is he." Her hair shifted once again, going back to its usual deep red curls and her eyes shifting to a pale green.
Back to top Go down
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:21 pm

Marious smiled as the other girl spoke up. One thing in particular caught his attention, her owl. He raised a brow as he studied the wondrous creature. It was absolutely gorgeous. "Have I, introduced myself?" his brow furrowed a bit as he crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Ataire

Rebecca Ataire

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:23 am

Rebecca smiled and stroked Nyroc's feathers. "Oh, he knows it. Gotta be careful around him. If his head gets any bigger it might pop." She exaggerated. While the barn owl was prone to periods of arrogance and pride, he had always been there for her when she needed him. She shook her head at the Professor. "Not formally or Professory." She said, teasing him slightly. "We all have lots in common." She said absently, not knowing she was thinking out loud. "All three of us have lost someone dear to us, are familiar with feelings of solitariness, and have beautifu, winged pets."
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:38 am

Bonnie blinked and smiled, patting Blaze gently on the head. Griffith got jealous, and swooped down to land on her shoulder. He pressed his face against the side of her head and hooted softly. She giggled and gently kissed the owls forehead.
Back to top Go down
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:56 pm

"Ah well I am Professor Marious Malfoy." He chuckled a bit as the one girls owl pressed for attention. Marious made a sort of clicking noise and Blaze squeaked, spreading his wings and flying up onto his masters shoulder. The petite dragon curled up, spreading its wings around itself as a shield from the cold. Marious cast a wandless warming charm on his shoulder. He smiled a bit, pondering on what exactly he should say. "Silly question but has anyone taught you wandless magic before?" he raised a brow, tilting his head to the side a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:15 pm

Bonnie shook her head, stroking Griffith's feathers gently and glancing up at the man. "Uhm, no, not yet." She paused for a moment before she realized something. "Uhm, Malfoy? As in Draco Malfoy?"
Back to top Go down
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:28 pm

"Ah well then I suppose I'll be the first. And yes, he's my cousin. We both live at the Manor together." He chuckled a bit, shuffling his feet a bit. He wasn't surprised Draco hadn't gone around bragging that his Cousin was the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:34 pm

Her face flushed, a secretive smile turning up the corners of her mouth. "Oh. I meet him a few days ago. Played with some merchildren and than I drew him." She flipped her sketch pad open to the page with Draco's face on it, smoothing out the edges.
Back to top Go down
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:49 pm

"Oh well it's lovely. You've got brilliant artistic skills." he smirked as he studied the picture. There didn't appear to be any flaws, brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:55 pm

She blushed, smiling softly. "Wouldn't be perfect without a perfect model," She instantly realized what she had said and turned bright red. "Uhm, I meant, uhhh.."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Ataire

Rebecca Ataire

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Rebecca was impressed with the detail on the prefect's drawing. "That's talent alright." She agreed with a smile. Her picture matched the boy in the owlery perfectly. She managed to surpress a small giggle as Bonnie caught herself. "Do either of you know when we will be starting school officially?" She wondered, changing the subject hopefully away from Bonnie's slip.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:09 pm

Bonnie smiled thankfully at Rebecca before shrugging her shoulders. "I absolutely have no idea. Oh, and thank you," her cheeks took on a bit of color at the compliment, and she clutched the picture of Draco to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ding Dong, Ding Dong
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Dream :: Hogwarts Castle. :: Hogwarts Grounds. :: Clock Tower Courtyard.-
Jump to: