Live the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» Legacies A Next Generation Harry Potter RPG.
Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am by GuestAccount

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm by GuestAccount

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Moon Phase.
CURRENT MOON

Ding Dong, Ding Dong

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Ding Dong, Ding Dong Empty
PostSubject: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Bonnie perched on the edge of the fountain, scribbling in her sketch pad, deep red curls falling forward and concealing her face. She leaned against the statue eagle behind her, one hand draped in the clear water of the fountain. Her owl, Griffith, sat atop her bent knees, his snow white head moving from side to side, taking in their surroundings. Though he kept moving his head, he was a good model for her sketch.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Ataire

Rebecca Ataire

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:01 pm

Rebecca was nearly finished unpacking. She layed her light blue comforter over the top of her favorite bunk. It was nestled in an a curve of the dormitories, and when she had finished installing the blue and bronze curtains, her little area could be mistaken for a window. She loved it. Cozy, quiet, and secret. She shoved her suitcase far under her bed, stowing them away until next summer. She took out her wand and tapped the fourth stone above her pillow. It shimmered, and then disappeared, revealing a gap in the masonry. She slid her private journals inside and re-established the facade. Satisfied that her valuables were safe, she listened for anyone in the dormitory. She had purposefully taken extra long to sort her stuff, waiting until most of the girls had left. Now, it was empty, and completely transformed. The beds and the spaces around them had been turned into little pockets of individuality.

Rebecca realized that she had quite some time before dinner. She grabbed a fresh notebook, her tiger-striped pencil pouch, and a bottle of water. She slid her wand into a sheath that she had sown into the side of her robes, and headed for a spot to write. The Clock Tower Courtyard would be nice. Lots of places to sit, and maybe I'll even see some people I recognize. She thought. Soon enough, she found herself in the light fall breeze. She smiled and stepped forward. A red-headed girl was leaning against the Ravenclaw statue, her eyes intent on something in her lap and an owl on her knees. Rebecca was fairly certain that the girl, was in her last year. She searched her mind for a name. Barbra..no, Baile-Bonnie! That was it. Bonnie Moon, Ravenclaw prefect.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:22 pm

Griffith sqwacked, warning Bonnie of the other person who entered the courtyard. She raised an eyebrow, brushing stray red curls behind her ear as her eyes landed in the other girl. She lifted the pad to her chest, clutching it there protectively as she forced a smile. "Oh, hi," She murmured, tilting her head, her eyes shifting from pale green to dark brown. "You scared me."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Ataire

Rebecca Ataire

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:12 am

The owl squawked, sensing Rebecca's presence. The red-headed girl looked up and clutched a pad of paper to her chest. Rebecca smiled shyly in return as the older girl spoke. "Sorry. I wasn't expecting anyone else here." She apologized, her hair hiding her eyes as he looked at the ground. She stood there awkwardly for a moment; completely caught off guard by Bonnie's presence. Finally, she moved to the other side of the fountain and leaned up against the stone base. She closed her eyes and paid attention to her other senses. Her ears were filled with the constant splashing of water. She could feel the dampness of the stone seeping through her robes. Her nose was flooded with the unique scent of fresh, clean, running water. Naturally, she decided to write about water. She let her feelings of loneliness take control as she began to pen the story of a banished mermaid. Only a few minutes had passed before she heard the familiar hoot of an approaching barn owl.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:20 am

"Oh, it's fine," She murmured, pupils slitting, her irises shifting to a pale blue. She shifted her body, letting her feet touch the floor before standing. Griffith sqwacked and flew to sit atop the head of the statue. "I'm Bonnie. What's your name?" She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Ataire

Rebecca Ataire

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:51 am

Rebecca looked up from her writing and stood as well. The girl seemed very quiet, something Rebecca could relate with. "Rebecca. Rebecca Ataire." She said, extending her hand for a handshake. Another hoot floated through the air, coming from directly above the two Ravenclaw girls. Rebecca looked up to see a barn owl gliding down on silent wings. Nyroc spotted the other owl and hooted at it. He settled on Rebecca's shoulder, digging into her flesh as he braced against his own momentum. Rebecca winced, although her shoulder was more or less used to it by now. "Your owl's quite beautiful." She commented, pointing out something else she and Bonnie had in common.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:59 am

She curled her fingers around the other girls, smiling softly. She blinked and grabbed up at Griffith, lifting her arm and whistling a soft tune from her childhood. With a flap of his wings, the owl landed gracefully on her arm, giving off a loud sqwack as he did so. Bonnie beamed at the snow white bird as he pressed his face against hers in a very cat-like gesture. "Thank you. His name is Griffith. He's my best friend."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Ataire

Rebecca Ataire

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:31 am

Rebecca's smile grew wider. She shared much more in common with this prefect than she had originally thought. "Owls make excellent friends. Nyroc here has been with me since my first year." She said, pointing at her own bird. He hooted softly, his beak very gently nibbling on her ear. She slid her hand inside her robe and pulled out an owl treat from her pocket. She broke it in half and held one half out towards Bonnie. "Would Griffith like a treat?" She asked. Immediately after, she whispered a command to Nyroc, who was staring in an intimidating manner towards the other owl. Upon hearing her voice, he jerked back, looked slightly ashamed. Rebecca shook her head slightly. "Silly bird." She said affectionately, holding out her arm for him to transfer onto.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:39 am

With a gracious smile, Bonnie took the treat from the other girl and holding out out to Griffith, who took it definitely in his beak before swallowing it. She caressed his head, grinning. "Griffith has been with me since my first year, too."
Back to top Go down
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:47 am

(( mind if I join you guys? :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:50 am

(( Fine with me, professor haha it's up to Rebecca ))
Back to top Go down
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:16 am

(( just gunna post xD if she dosn't want me to join I can allways delete it. ))

Marious went running through the courtyard. Damnit where was that stupid dragon! He growled quietly as he came to a hault, his hands flying up to grip his chocolate brown hair. The Malfoy snarled as he rolled his eyes, shoving his hands viciously into his pockets. "Sneaky little bugger" He hissed. It took him a moment to realize he wasn't the only one there. His gaze rested on the two female students, conversing with their owls. He quickly straightened his clothes, walking over to the pair casually. He smiled politley and bowed a bit. "Hello ladies. Did you happen to see a wee little Hungarian Horntail running about? I seem to have, well, lost him." Marious raised a brow, scratching the back of his neck. His dragon, rightfully named Blaze, was a mischevious little bastard. Near impossible to catch at times. The mineraturized dragon allways knew how to dissappear when the professor needed him most.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:22 am

Bonnie jumped, turning to look up at the man. He was tall, and older than the other students. A professor? And blinked up at him, opening her mouth to answer him but quickly snapping it shut again, turning bright red. Her eyes darted about, searching for the missing Dragon. When she didn't see him, she shrugged her shoulders, starting at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:31 am

Marious groaned and threw his head back. This was hopeless! He would never find the bloody beast in this place. There were far too many places that dragon could hide in. Shy are we? He chuckled softly, smiling warmly at the girl. "S'alright. I was shy at your age. You two are in Ravenclaw House. Correct?" He raised a brow. This was just an assumption, he had seen many students being sorted so he couldn't be sure, it was just a hunch.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:37 am

"Uhm, yea. I'm actually, uhh, the prefect.." She nibbled on her lower lip, looking up at him. She rubbed her arm, "Of Ravenclaw, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:44 am

He nodded, impressed by the girls higher stature. "Well, I am the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. Are you, taking my class?" He blinked, waiting for her to answer. A slight tugging at the back of his skinny jeans tore his attention away from the girl. He looked down, eyes widening as his scaled little friend tugged at his pantleg. He immediatley snatched the dragon up, glaring at it as he held it in front of him. "Do you even know how long I've been looking for you Blaze!? Hmm!?" He scolded the petite beast, waggling a finger at it as it hiccuped a very small ball of flame onto his hand.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:54 am

She nodded, clutching her sketch pad close to her chest. "Uhm, yrs, I believe so," She murmured. The man turned away from her to scoop up a small scaled creature, scolding the thing. Her eyes shifted from pale green to bright yellow, a grin spreading across her face. She hurried forward, staring at the tiny thing. "Oh, he's beautiful! A perfect model!" She squealed with delight, flipping to a black sheet of paper. She blinked, realizing that she was in front of two other people. She covered her mouth with her hand, wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:58 am

The small dragon cocked its head to the side, wriggling out of its masters grasp. Blaze chirped and leapt onto the girls sketchpad, sliding a bit while depseratley trying to cling to the odd material. It chirped again, wings flapping violently as it finally got a grip on the sheet. Marious chuckled and stared at the thrashing beast, a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. "I think he likes you. And, I see you've got a sketch pad there. You can draw him if you'd like. If you can get him to hold still that is." He chuckled a bit, raising a brow as he kept a watchful eye on the little creature. Better safe than sorry, he didn't want the dragon slipping away again.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:04 am

Her mouth turned up on the sides in a slight smile as she dropped her hand to port the small creatures head. She whispered and cooed softly to him, before turning her attention to the man again. "I'm finding alot of models for my sketches lately," She giggled softly, turning her gaze back to the Dragon on her pad, but spreading to the professor. "People seem nicer after the war ended."
Back to top Go down
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:17 am

"They certainly do." He smiled softly, remembering the times they had tried recruiting him to the death eater forces. Remembering when Draco had joined by force..those were bad times. He chuckled as an idea formed in his head. "I'll tell you what. You and your friend here, drop by my office and spend some time with Blaze, and Ill give you 20 house points each per visit." he quite liked these students, they were his two favorites thus far.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:21 am

Her eyes brightened, she beamed at him. "Really? That's awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:32 am

"And if you ever need a place to stay foe the holidays, theres always spare rooms at the Manor, just inform Draco. Tell him Marious sent you if I'm not there." It was true. There really was lots of spare rooms at the Manor. With just himself, Draco, and Harry living there, there were quite a few spare rooms.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:42 am

Her expression darkened, lips pursing. "I'll be fine staying in the dorms," She murmured, starting down at Blaze and petting him. "I haven't really had anywhere to go since my aunt died. I can stay here alone. I'm used to being alone..."
Back to top Go down
Marious Malfoy

Marious Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:47 am

His eyes widened a bit and he chuckled. "Don't worry Im not a pedophile. Im married. Well, was married." his expression softened as he glanced away. He missed his wife, she had died during the war, trying to rescue him from Voldemort. "I know what it's like to be alone to." he smiled a bit, wondering why she preferred it that way, if she did that is.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:53 am

Her mouth dropped open, eyes widening. "Oh, I didn't mean it like that, professor! I just meant that, Uhm, it would be w-weird, uhh, I'm just not used to people being so k-kind to me," her nervous stammer appeared, her face turned bright red and she bit into her lower lip until blood dropped down her chin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ding Dong, Ding Dong   Ding Dong, Ding Dong Empty

Back to top Go down

Ding Dong, Ding Dong
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Dream :: Hogwarts Castle. :: Hogwarts Grounds. :: Clock Tower Courtyard.-
Jump to: