Live the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» Legacies A Next Generation Harry Potter RPG.
Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am by GuestAccount

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm by GuestAccount

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Moon Phase.
CURRENT MOON

Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] Empty
PostSubject: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Ginny Weasley stood at the gate that overlooked the Potters' old, destroyed house. She sighed and let her thoughts turn to her life, also thinking about everything that Harry had been through all of these years. She smiled as she read the inked words that other people had put on the sign, encouraging Harry to keep going and be as strong as he could, and was glad that the war was over. She had told Harry to meet her here so that they could catch up and reconnect, there hadn't been that much time after the war, what with the rebuilding of Hogwarts and the Wizarding World. Ginny began to run her fingers through her red hair, hoping that Harry would show up.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:23 pm

Harry approached the destroyed house he knew so well. God how he wished he could put it back together, somehow mend the damage but it was too great. He shoved his hands into the pockets of the jacket he was wearing, spotting Ginny rather quickly. He jogged over to the witch and within a few strides he stood next to her, smiling nervously. He hadn't spoken to her in what seemed like years, he wasn't sure how she would react. He had wanted to bring Draco with him, but figured it would be best if he came alone. Draco was his best friend now oddly enough. They both understood eachother so well. "Hello Ginny!" His smile widened as he pulled her into a hug. "It's been awhile, how've you been?"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:35 pm

Ginny blushed and smiled as Harry hugged her, her arms wrapping around him unconsciously. "I've missed you," she said honestly, looking into his green eyes. "The war has been hard on the family... and we all miss Fred so much..." A tear fell down Ginny's cheek as she thought about the losses that her family had suffered, but she wiped it away and put a smile back on her face. "How have you been holding up?" She asked Harry, a tiny thought in the back of her mind hoping that he had missed her as much as she had missed him.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:42 pm

"I've missed you to, and I've been quite well..I'm staying with Draco now. Harry raised an eyebrow. He wasnt exactly sure how Ginny would react to the news. He had abandoned Sirious' flat. Too many memories of his god-father plagued him. It was too hard to stay there. He had been looking around for a new place when he stumbled across Draco. They spend most of the night cracking jokes about eachother and the war and Draco had indeed offered him a room at the Manor. Harry had said yes, at the time only because Draco was the only one living there and he felt badly. He chuckled nervously, picking up where he had left off as he smiled a bit. "It's a long story, how it happened. Felt bad for the bloke, that heuge house all to himself...And now were the best of friends. But, enough about me..How's everyone at the Burrow, and, is George holding up alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Ginny wasn't sure how she felt about the news of Harry's newest house. "We're doing okay, George is still depressed, but all of us are trying to help him through it. Actually, you should come by for dinner one of these nights. We miss seeing you." Ginny smiled at Harry. It was true - her family did miss him and her mother had told her to invite Harry over, but she was glad that she would be getting some time alone with him. "I never imagined you and Draco would be friends..." She said, a slightly disapproving tone in her voice. She wasn't sure what was going on between them, but she wasn't sure she liked the way Harry was saying Draco's name.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:06 pm

"I wasnt expecting it either, and, I'd love to come visit sometime." He smiled almost nervously. He wanted to explain the situation of what had happened to Draco, and that he was actualy reluctant to leave him alone in that house, but he wasnt sure the blonde would want him to tell anyone. He was reluctant to explain it to Harry at first. It was...complicated. Then again everything involving Harry seemed to be complecated these days.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 11:25 pm

Ginny didn't understand exactly why Harry was now living with Draco, but decided to move to a different subject. "Are you planning to go back and finish school now that the war is over?" She asked him. She had just finished her last year at Hogwarts. She missed the school very much and was glad that it had been rebuilt.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:43 am

"Actually I am, I'll be heading back when the semester starts." He chuckled a bit, shoving his hands deep into his pockets. Truth be told he was unimaginably nervous to return. He hadn't been back since the war, no doubt it would be hard for him. "What about Ron and Hermoine? Are they planning to return?"
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:50 am

"Hermione already finished, and I don't think school was ever really Ron's forte, so he'll just be trying to find work." Ginny smiled as she thought of her best friend and brother. She liked them both and was glad that all of them had survived. "Did you know they're officially together now? They're looking to move into their own place." Ginny grinned at Harry, hoping that he would be as excited about this news as she was.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:13 am

"That's wonderful! I'm happy for the two of them." Harry smiled delightfuly, he truely was happy for the both of them. He had spent weeks wondering when the hell they were going to get together. It was so obvious the both of them fancied eachother.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:17 am

Ginny looked at Harry and continued to smile, trying to mask the fact that she still fancied him and hoped that their breakup in her fifth year wouldn't be as permanent as it was looking. "Hermione comes around for dinner most nights, it's nice to have her around. It's almost like being back at school." Ginny's brown eyes met Harry's green ones and she bit her lip, her hand automatically going through her red hair.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:40 am

"Oh she does? It would be nice to see her again. Her and Ron both." As his eyes met Ginny's he began to panic, though he didnt allow it to show. Instead he began picking at a piece of lint inside his pocket, smiling nervously as he did so. He was confused about his feelings for Ginny, he didnt quite know what to do. He didn't exactly have time for a relationship, he was already caring for Draco, who's injuries from the war and the things his father had done were quite gruesome. Draco had his house elf taking care of him before Harry arrived, though the elf wasn't doing a very good job at it. "Uhm, has. Ron found another pet? Seeing that well, Scabbers..is dead?" He tore his gaze away from Ginny, looking over at what used to be his house.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:57 am

Ginny nodded, pretending not to see the confusion on Harry's face. "Remember Pig? He's still around. I made sure to take good care of him when you guys were gone." She was glad that Ron had a pet that Crookshanks approved of this time. The bickering hadn't stopped between Ron and Hermione, but at least the pets got along. "I got a new cat too, he keeps me company when the nights get lonely." Ginny thought back to the black cat that she had purchased so recently from the pet store in Diagon Alley. She had decided to name him Sox because of the white paw he had. She couldn't help but smile at the thought of her new companion.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:06 am

"Yeah yeah! Thanks Ginny. He smiled enthusiastically, chuckling a bit. "Thats brilliant, I've got a cat aswell. Well, I'ts actually Draco's but she prefers me..Maybe cause I pet her more." He chuckled a bit, thinking of the cat Draco had oddly named Cupcake. The cat was short and fuzzy, it was a pygmy persian. Somehow the feline reminded Draco of a cupcake, Harry didnt think he'd ever understand how.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:14 am

"Cats are the best pets to have," Ginny said, smiling. She loved animals, but cats were her favourites. "When you come have dinner with us, you can meet my baby." She was glad to have a warm place to keep her pet and knew that he was being well taken care of because of her mum. "I can't wait to move into my own place, then I can have as many cats as I want." Ginny sighed and shivered slightly from the cold, hugging her arms to herself in an effort to ward off the bitter wind.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:55 am

"Merlin, Cats are deffinatley brilliant pets." He returned her smile. He was rather curious about a lot of things, though he kept his thoughts and questions to himself, happy that Ginny had found the 'right' cat. "Have you name your cat yet?" He questioned, a quizical yet friendly expression shone on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Ginny chuckled a little bit, thinking of her furry companion. "Yes, his name is Sox because of the white on his front paw." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a small photograph that Hermione had taken the first night she had brought him back to the Burrow. "Here he is!" She turned the picture so that Harry could see it.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:20 pm

Harry chuckled as she whipped the picture out. The cat was absolutley adorable. "Brilliant, He's adorable." Harry smiled as he studied the picture. He thought of asking to bring Draco and Cupcake over when he would come to visit the Weasleys, thinking that the two cats might enjoy a playdate or something, but he figured that would be asking a little too much, that and the Weasleys werent very fond of Draco, so he quickly dismissed the idea.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Ginny beamed at the picture. "I just got him and I'm already putty in his paws," she said, carefully replacing the picture. She rubbed her hands together trying to keep them warm. "I've already made plans to move out and get him a companion." She couldn't help but be excited for the life that she was looking to begin. She was still new to being an adult, but was ready to take the whole world on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]   Falling Back Together [Harry Potter] Empty

Back to top Go down

Falling Back Together [Harry Potter]
Page 1 of 1