Live the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» Legacies A Next Generation Harry Potter RPG.
Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am by GuestAccount

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm by GuestAccount

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Moon Phase.
    CURRENT MOON

Drying Off [Blair Castellano]

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Davin Grey

Davin Grey

Drying Off [Blair Castellano] Empty
    PostSubject: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:17 pm

Davin waited for Blair to return from the Headmistress' office, hoping that she hadn't gotten in too much trouble. He agreed with her actions against that Bonnie girl, but also felt that patience was needed; she would eventually do something stupid and get herself in trouble without him lifting a finger. He sat down on one of the leather couches that adorned the common room, finally dry and dressed in his robes to keep warm. His eyes reflected the warm fire that was still going in the fireplace, probably continued by the house elves. Davin pulled his wand out and played with it absentmindedly as he waited. He still wanted to talk to Blair and hoped that she wasn't in too foul of a mood to stay up.
    Back to top Go down
    Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Blair stormed into the Slytherin common room, her anger at a boiling point, but slightly less so now that that Mudblood Bonnie wasn't around. She stopped when her green eyes fell on Davin and her mouth hung open slightly. "I wasn't expecting to see you here," she said, forgetting her anger for a moment in return for remembering their earlier encounter in the Prefects' bathroom. "What are you still up for?" She sat down next to him, still wrapped in her towel because she hadn't time to change between hexing the girl and going to the Headmistress' office for a lecture.
    Back to top Go down
    http://ramblingsofastoner.tumblr.com
    Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:02 pm

"I was waiting to see what happened to you, of course." Davin shrugged and turned his body so he was facing her on the couch. "I like the way you handled that Mudblood. She deserved to be put in her place." A grin spread itself across Davin's face as he spoke. He wished that he could have done the same thing, but a boy attacking a girl is even more frowned upon, and besides, Blair was a big enough girl to handle herself. She had proved that tonight.
    Back to top Go down
    Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:26 pm

Blair smiled slightly as Davin spoke. She was glad that he was on her side, at least. She was also glad he had been there, otherwise she might have done something much worse to the girl. "I'm honored that you think that. She has no right to speak to us that way. Filthy Mudblood." A frown crossed Blair's face as she thought about the girl. She wasn't happy that her perfect record had a mark on it because the girl had provoked her, but she felt that she had warned her well and gotten her point across. "I wish that Draco hadn't been there... I'm surprised that he took her side, though..." Blair's voice trailed off as she thought about her friend. Draco had sure been acting strange, talking about Harry Potter so much and taking the side of the Mudblood girl.
    Back to top Go down
    Draco Malfoy
    Admin
    Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:38 pm

(( guys. Fucking stop. Now. ))
    Back to top Go down
    https://livethedream.rpg-board.net
    Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Davin was glad that Blair hadn't gotten in trouble but was also eager to put the issue behind him and get back to getting to know her. "Draco comes from a good family, though, and I have to respect him for everything that he's been through." Davin said in his defense. His parents had told him about the Malfoy family, just as good a pureblood line as any. "How did you two meet?" He asked curiously, remembering Blair saying that she had known him for a while.
    Back to top Go down
    Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:16 pm

Blair laughed a little as she thought about how they met. "Actually, I was in the library, trying to figure out how to become an Animagus when he found me..." She wasn't sure how far she would want to go with this, as Draco's secret was not hers to tell, but decided to tell Davin a bit of the truth. Her bit, at least. "He taught me how to do it. It was an excellent first meeting." Blair grinned as she thought about her own animal form, a snow leopard.
    Back to top Go down
    Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:02 pm

"What? I had no idea you were an Animagus!" Davin could barely hold in his excitement; he, too, could transform into an animal. "My mother taught me how to do that when we were in sixth year, just like she taught my sister." Davin's eyes glossed over slightly as he thought of his family. He missed them, but was also glad that they treated him as an adult and he was back at school. Hogwarts had always felt like home to him. "What is your form?" He asked her, coming back to reality and focusing his eyes back on the redheaded girl.
    Back to top Go down
    Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:18 pm

"Would you like me to tell you, or should we show each other on the count of three?" Blair couldn't help but grin as she spoke; she had spent quite a bit of time perfecting her form and was quite excited to show it off to a fellow Animagus. In a way, she was glad to find out that he already knew how to do it because this meant they would be able to go on adventures together and explore the grounds and the forest of Hogwarts.
    Back to top Go down
    Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:25 pm

Davin chuckled a bit at Blair's suggestion, and paused for a few heartbeats before answering her. "I like your idea of the count of three," he said, "you count and then we can change." He smiled at the girl, wondering what animal she would be turning into. He was a big black panther and hoped that she would be able to keep up with him as an Animagus; sometimes, he liked to play rough.
    Back to top Go down
    Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:28 pm

Blair stood up from the couch and cleared a big space in the common room for the two of them. It was late enough that everyone else was in bed and she would make sure to rearrange everything back to normal as soon as they were done. "One, two... three." She closed her eyes and gave her body the mental push it needed, loving the feel of the transformation ripping her apart and rearranging her body, finally coming to rest as a big, beautiful snow leopard. She stretched, her rump in the air, getting used to her new body before sitting and curling her tail around her legs and waiting for Davin to join her.
    Back to top Go down
    Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Davin helped Blair move the furniture and was down on all fours as soon as the word "three" left Blair's lips. He felt awkward through the transition and was quite happy when it was over, deciding to follow her idea and stretch to get used to his body as well. He huffed when he was done, walking over to her and rubbing his face against hers in greeting, her a snow leopard, him a black panther. He was pleased to see that she too was a big cat. This girl kept getting better and better.
    Back to top Go down
    Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:41 pm

Blair accepted his greeting happily - cat social norms and behaviors were quite different from a human's, and she was happy to see that they would be evenly matched in size, at least. That meant excellent adventures into the forest! She stood up and stretched her full length, rubbing her body against his and flicking his nose with her tail before facing him once more.
    Back to top Go down
    Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Davin sat and shook his head slightly. She was a very dominant cat, that was for sure. He was used to his sister and her more submissive behavior (she took after his mother because his father asserted being man of the house), but liked Blair and was too eager to explore the world in a different way to let it bother him. He cocked his head to the side as if to ask her where they were to go, or what to do next.
    Back to top Go down
    Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 11:52 pm

Blair hesitated for a moment before deciding to transform back into her human self. She had some things that she wanted to talk to Davin about, and she needed a mouth that was articulate in order to do so. "Change back, we should talk before we get too excited," she said, chuckling slightly as she drew her wand and prepared to fix the furniture.
    Back to top Go down
    Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:37 am

Davin turned back and grinned lopsidedly at Blair, running a hand through his hair. "So, what's on your mind?" He asked her, wondering what she could possibly need to say. He was anxious to start moving and exploring now that he knew she was up for it too. "We should go to the forbidden forest and look around." He drew his wand and waved it so the furniture moved back into place and he sat down on the black leather sofa, patting the seat next to him. If they were going to talk, they might as well be comfortable.
    Back to top Go down
    Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:42 am

"Hold your horses, there," Blair said, sitting down next to Davin and facing him. "I don't want to just go. We need to figure out what we could face out there; I haven't been all that far into the forest before and I would rather not get us killed." She frowned slightly, her heartbeat speeding up a little bit. The prospect of going into the forest was a little daunting, though she was looking forward to it. "I also don't want everyone knowing that I'm an Animagus. It could cause... drama. And I'm not exactly registered..." Blair's voice trailed off as she thought about the consequences of getting caught being an unregistered Animagus... it was at least time in Azkaban, which didn't sound very appealing at all.
    Back to top Go down
    Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Davin raised an eyebrow at Blair. He wasn't surprised that she wasn't registered; the only reason he was is because his family is filled with Animagi and it is known that they are taught how to do it their sixth year at Hogwarts. "Well, it's not like I'll tell anyone. It will be our little secret." Davin crossed his heart with his finger in mock seriousness. He wasn't about to spill her secret. Secrets always made things more fun anyway. "So what do we want to do first?" He asked her, tracing her shoulder with his finger softly, his eyes locked on hers.
    Back to top Go down
    Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:17 pm

Blair felt his finger on her shoulder and her insides began to feel a little more like Jell-O and less like organs, but she pushed the feeling aside so she could speak with a stronger voice. "I would love to go to the forest, but I'm also not dressed to go out. I should at least put warm clothes on if we're going to go anywhere." Blair looked at the fire, not moving. She didn't really want to go tonight - it had been a long day and she was quite tired, though she would never admit it. She also liked sitting so close to Davin; they had just met and he still felt new and exciting and she was warm and comfortable here.
    Back to top Go down
    Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Davin's hand traced Blair's shoulder and went up to her neck, his fingers softly gliding over her skin. Once he reached her long red hair, he gently pulled his fingers through it, his eyes first following the way her hair moved and then moving to her face to see how she was reacting. He didn't want to push too far, but her hair was so soft that he couldn't stop. "I don't mean to be so forward... but for some reason, I'm comfortable with you." Davin blurted before he thought about what he was saying, immediately feeling his neck beginning to redden with embarrassment. Why had he just said that to her? He barely knew the girl. He didn't know what came over him.
    Back to top Go down
    Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Blair's eyes closed as Davin's fingers were running through her hair, but the opened again when he spoke. She bit her lip, not entirely sure how to answer him. "I guess you could say I'm comfortable around you, too," she finally said in a soft voice, her eyes locked on Davin's face, not daring to move any of her body. She wasn't used to taking to someone so easily, so she was treading carefully.
    Back to top Go down
    Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Davin could think of nothing to say, so he simply leaned in and closed the small distance between their mouths. He was gentle, trying not to offend her, but hoping that she would take this well. He had been wanting to do that ever since the Prefects bathroom, but didn't want to rush it.
    Back to top Go down
    Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 6:57 pm

Blair deepened the kiss, moving her hands to Davin's face to grip him tightly. She moved so that her body was pressed against his. She couldn't help herself; she had felt this tension between them ever since they had met a couple of hours ago, but she liked him and was glad that he too was a Slytherin at heart. She bit down on his lower lip gently before pulling away and looking at him with her green eyes.
    Back to top Go down
    Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:43 am

Davin grinned at the girl, putting his arm around her waist so he could pull her closer to him. He put his other hand on her face, meeting his lips with hers once more, kissing her hungrily, as if he would not be able to get enough of her. After a moment, he pulled away. "Does this mean I get to keep seeing you?" He asked, a smile on his face and in his eyes as his thumb stroked Blair's cheek. "I would really like it if you let me stick around for a while," his voice was quieter as he said this, but he meant every word that he said to her. Davin wasn't sure what pulled him to this girl, but she seemed like an incredible witch and was glad that she was in his House.
    Back to top Go down
    Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:59 pm

"I suppose that is exactly what it means," Blair said with a smile, moving her hands to Davin's face and kissing him again. "We have a lot of adventures to go on as well. We should go into the forest tomorrow since there aren't any classes yet." She smiled and moved so her body was pressed against the length of his, her fingers tracing patterns on his face as she spoke.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drying Off [Blair Castellano]   Drying Off [Blair Castellano] Empty

Back to top Go down

Drying Off [Blair Castellano]
    Page 1 of 1