Live the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» Legacies A Next Generation Harry Potter RPG.
Grooming Griffith EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am by GuestAccount

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Grooming Griffith EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm by GuestAccount

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Grooming Griffith EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Grooming Griffith EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Grooming Griffith EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Grooming Griffith EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Grooming Griffith EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Grooming Griffith EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Grooming Griffith EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Moon Phase.
CURRENT MOON

Grooming Griffith

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Bonnie giggled as her snow white barn owl, Griffith, pressed his face intimately against hers. She tilted her head and gently brushed her fingers against his soft feathers. "Gorgeous," she murmured to him, cooeing softly.
Back to top Go down
Davin Grey

Davin Grey

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:49 pm

Davin entered the owelry, trying to send his sister a letter. He hadn't been able to sleep the night before, so he had written her and waited until later to send it on a full stomach. "Uh, hello," he said, coming to a full and surprised stop as he saw Bonnie already there.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:59 pm

Bonnie turned and lifted an eyebrow, blinking at the boy as he stepped in. She recognized him, he had been with that skank Blair. She pursed her lips and nodded a greeting to the boy.
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 pm

George scampered up the stairs to the Owlrey. He was determined to find Harry though he doubted he'd be there. George had searched every other room in Hogwarts and Harry hadnt turned up. Honestly he had forgotten why he was looking for him. The weasley stopped in his tracks upon entering the area. There was a boy and a rather annoyed looking girl. He smirked and pulled his wand out, sticking it in the healed over hole that was his ear. George approached the two, leaning against the wall. "Hello youngins." he chuckled, shoving his hands into his pockets as he waited for them to notice him.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:09 pm

Her eyes widened as she caught sight of the ginger-haired man with a wand sticking out of the side of his head. She blinked. "Oh, uhm, hi."
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:28 pm

"Just trying to ease the tension." He raised a brow, reachin up to pull the wooden object out of his ear. He smiled politley, waving his wand in the air as it spelled out Weasley in big orange sparkley letters. "The names George, master of pranks and destroyer of privacy. At your service. What's your name?" He questioned, tilting his head to the side as he pocketed his wand.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:32 pm

Bonnie smiled softly. "Bonnie. I'm Bonnie." She ran a hand through the deep red curls atop her head, trying to tame it at least a bit.
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:07 pm

George bowed in response grinning as he took her hand and planted a kiss on it. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you miss Bonnie." He completly ignore the other bloke, determined to cheer the lass up before he addresses him.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:12 pm

Her face turned a particular shade of red, her hair shifting to black from root to tip. She smiled sweetly. [color]"Uhm, pleasure to meet you, too, mister George, master of pranks and destroyer of privacy."[/color]
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:33 pm

George chuckled and smirked at her, apparating behind her and grabbing her sides. "Impressive title yeah? Are you ticklish?" He grinned innocently, lightly prodding at her sides with his slender freckled fingers.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:37 pm

She squealed, wiggling helplessly under his fingers and giggling uncontrollably. "Stop!" She gasped breathlessly, black curls bouncing as she squirmed.
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:47 pm

"Well Ill take that as a yes." He chuckled and released her, apparating back to his place against the wall. He shivered, wandlessly casting a warming charm on the room. "Do you, like pranks?" he raised a brow, leaning towards her slightly.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:34 pm

The corner of her mouth twitched up in a half smile, she nodded. "Only if they're on Draco," she said with a giggle, irises shifting to a liquid gold.
Back to top Go down
Davin Grey

Davin Grey

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:26 am

Davin was slightly nauseated at this display from the two, though he didn't say anything. He called an owl down from the rafters and stroked its head with a finger softly before tying the letter to its outstretched leg. He was glad that he could write his sister anytime he needed to; she was his rock, and he missed talking to her. "What brings you up here, George? Any further news on the Hogsmeade shop?" Davin turned to the redhead once he had sent the owl away, remembering that he and his twin had entrusted the new place to their younger sister, Ginny. He wondered when it would be open for business.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:08 am

Her eyes changed again, turning red as she remembered the other boy. She glanced at him before turning her back on him once again, smiling at George. "You're opening a shop in Hogsmeade?"
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:05 pm

George nodded, smiling enthusiasticaly. "Yes mam, grand opening is Sunday." A wicked smirk spread across his face as he reached into his pocket, pulling out an enchanted snap dragon. It popped a couple times and shot out of his hand, sparkling in the air as it formed a kitten. It bounded around him several times before jumping back into his hand and exploding into a chocolate piece.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:10 pm

Her gaze watched the small kitten as it bounded about the man, a smile on her face. She giggled when the animal landed in his hand and turned into a chocolate. "Oh, I'll have to go," she said, tilting her head a bit.
Back to top Go down
Davin Grey

Davin Grey

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:29 pm

Davin fingered his wand lovingly, irritated that the stupid girl was being a bitch again. "Filthy Mudblood," he muttered as he turned on his heel and began to walk away, deciding not to hex her for how she had treated not only Blair but how she thought she was so much better than him as well, though clearly their blood stated otherwise.
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:37 pm

George turned his gaze to the boy. Had he just said what george thought he did...He pointed his wand towards the door and it closed with a soft thud. He raised a brow, clearing his throat. "Whoah mate...Now I may be missing an ear but, I could have swore you just called her a mudblood..thats not a very nice thing to say." George crossed his freckled arms, staring directly at the boy as the chocolate fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Davin Grey

Davin Grey

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:41 pm

"Don't you see how filthy her blood is?" Davin sneered slightly, but left his wand in his pocket. He didn't want to cause too much of a stir, but was not fond of the girl. "She's not the innocent girl you think she is, either. She can fight her own battles... I hope." Davin crossed his arms and looked between Bonnie and George.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Her nails elongated into sharp claws, eyes shifting from red to black as she glared at the boy. A growl tore from her throat. "Oh, I could rip your throat out," she hissed, stepping towards him as her mouth shifted into the muzzle of a wolf. She clenched her fists, shoulders hunching slightly. "Would you like me to? Or should I slit my wrist and shove my filthy blood down your throat?!"
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:48 pm

"Theres no such thing as filthy blood. Shes just as good as you and any other pureblood. Im pureblood and you dont see me going around calling others mudbloods. Thats just pathetic. Yknow if it werent for a certain mudblood you wouldnt even be here." george rolled his eyes. He couldnt understand why students were acting so damn immature. He sighed as bonnie spoke, looking at her sympatheticaly.. "And, dont do either of those Bonnie. Hes not worth the effort."
Back to top Go down
Davin Grey

Davin Grey

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:58 pm

Davin shrugged, clearly not afraid of Bonnie's threats or caring about what George had to say. He pulled his wand out and played with it in his fingers as he waited for George to stop speaking. "I'm only reacting to how she treated me first," he said simply, his eyes on the thin wooden stick in his hand. "I don't want to cause a fuss over her dirty blood, so I would like to take my leave now." He raised an eyebrow at the two he was facing, preparing to turn and leave.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:06 pm

She raised an eyebrow and smiled softly, nodding her head towards the open window behind her. "There's the window," she said, tilting her head. "Good luck getting past me. And go ahead and curse me like your skank did. That'll be an interesting conversation with the Headmistress" She shrugged and giggled. "'Oh, I'm sorry, Headmistress, I called her a mudblood and she got mad so I hexed her'" She mocked, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
George Weasley

George Weasley

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:09 pm

George rolled his eyes and pointed his wand towards the door. The wooden slab opened for the boy as he leaned against the wall. His brow furrowed as he kept his mouth closed. He seriously wanted to deck this pathetic pureblood prick straight in the dome bit he refrained, instead shoving his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grooming Griffith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grooming Griffith   Grooming Griffith Empty

Back to top Go down

Grooming Griffith
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Dream :: Hogwarts Castle. :: Hogwarts Grounds. :: Owlery.-
Jump to: