Live the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» Legacies A Next Generation Harry Potter RPG.
Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am by GuestAccount

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm by GuestAccount

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Moon Phase.
    CURRENT MOON

Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr))

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) Empty
    PostSubject: Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr))   Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:58 am

Bonnie sat some distance from the large tree in the grass, knees drawn up and sketch pad resting in her lap. She gnawed on the end of her pencil, staring blankly at the blank sheet of paper her pad was flipped to. She wanted to draw, she really did. But her head was too full of nonsense and whatnot. She sighed and shifted, moving her body so that she was sitting indian-style. She set the pad beside her on the grass, resting her elbow on her leg and her chin in her hand. She stared at the ground, her free hand twirling a blade of grass around her index finger. "Bloody head, always ruining things," she mumbled irritably. Why could she never just relax? Her eyes shifted from pale green to a deep, stormy grey.
    Back to top Go down
    Jamie Beahr

Jamie Beahr

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr))   Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:15 pm

Jamie had been lounging around in the branches of the deadly tree. He didnt really know how but he allways managed to slip in and out undetected. He was perched near the base, shrouded by branches. He wasn't asleep though one probly would assume he was if they could see him, either that or dead. He was well aware of the female. He could hear the rustles of her clothes as she moved, the chewing sound that was made when she gnawed on the pencil she was holding. He cracked his eyes open, poking his head out from between the branches. The tree groaned as it shook a bit, then returned to its original dormant state. Jamie giggled quietly at the tree. Maybe it just didn't mind him being there. He didnt know, but he certainly wasn't complaining. He crawled about halfway out of the tree, hooking his legs gently on several branches so he wouldnt fall. The upper half o his body flopped out, dangling in the air as he hooked himself to the tree. Jamie placed his hands on the base of the willow for balance as he glanced over at the girl. "Trouble drawing?" He questioned, cocking his head to the side a bit.
    Back to top Go down
    Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr))   Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:27 pm

She jumped, eyes widening as she glanced up at the boy. Blinking, the corner of her mouth twitched as she nodded. She glared at the ground, deep red curls falling in place over her face, shrouding her expression as she played with the soft blades of grass. She dropped her hand from her cheek and sighed softly. "I, uhm, have a lot on my mind..." Her brow furrowed and she frowned.
    Back to top Go down
    Jamie Beahr

Jamie Beahr

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr))   Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Jamie's brow furrowed a bit as he pursed his lips. He pulled back into the tree only to hop out several moments later. The tree bent and crackled as he moved, though it made no attempt to crush him. It simply shook and froze right back up. He approached the girl, plopping down in front of her. "Well, what kinda things do you have on your mind? I know weve never met but it couldnt hurt to tell someone. That usually helps me clear my mind a bit." Jamie smiled sweetly as he reached into his messenger bag, pulling out a neatly wrapped dark red lolipop. He unwrapped it and plopped it into his mouth, pulling his knees up to his chest to prop his head atop them.
    Back to top Go down
    Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr))   Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:38 pm

She blinked and frowned, staring up at him. "Uhm, well, it's kinda embarrassing." She turned red, nibbling on her lower lip.
    Back to top Go down
    Jamie Beahr

Jamie Beahr

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr))   Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:57 am

"I'm sure its not that bad, besides it's only embarrassing if you lead yourself to believe it is." Jamie smiled sweetly, taking a lick of the red orb. He wondered what the girl could possibly think was embarrassing.
    Back to top Go down
    Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr))   Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Bonnie shook her head, staring at the ground once again. Dark red curls fell over her face, shrouding her expression again. "Uhm, well, I don't really have any friends. Uhm, I've kinda been alone all my, uh, life.." She pursed her lips and blinked, shaky hands twirling blades of grass around index fingers.
    Back to top Go down
    Jamie Beahr

Jamie Beahr

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr))   Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:43 pm

"Well you've got me. I'll be your friend." Jamie smiled triumphantly, taking yet another lick of the red orb he held. "I've been alone most of my life as well. I'm a vampire so, people are usually scared I'm trying to eat them." He snickered a bit, shaking his head. It was true, he had no friends because all the ones he had tried to make either ran away or tried to harm him, thinking he was just trying to feed on them. Even though he had just wanted a friend. Family was all he had and even they were scarce. He did have one friend in his entire life, his pygmy cat, Muffins. As if on cue the petite cat meowed and poked its head out from Jamie's messengers bag, staring up at him with her big blue eyes. Jamie sighed and plucked the little creature from his bag, nuzzling her nose a bit. "Well, not entirely alone. I've had little miss Muffins here to keep me company." Jamie smiled as the multi colored cat batted at his cheeks, purring happily.
    Back to top Go down
    Bonnie Moon

Bonnie Moon

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr))   Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:02 pm

The corner of her mouth twitched, and she glanced up from under a heap of red curls. She blinked at the small cat and smiled slightly. "She's beautiful," she murmured before glancing up at him. "And those people were ignorant gits.." She offered a half smile as she said it.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr))   Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxation?((Jamie Beahr))
    Page 1 of 1