Live the Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live the Dream is a literate Harry Potter RPG. It takes place after the war and the death of Voldemort. Hogwarts has been through the necessary repairs, and is once again accepting new young witches and wizards, providing new and old classes for all.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you have any questions feel free to ask our staff, just log into our Guest Account. Username: GuestAccount Password: guest1
Latest topics
» Legacies A Next Generation Harry Potter RPG.
Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 8:04 am by GuestAccount

» Running Up That Hill (AU Post-Potter)
Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:23 pm by GuestAccount

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:15 pm by GuestAccount

» Haven's Grove A Semi-Relastic Literate Wolf RPG[LB]
Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:38 am by GuestAccount

» Mimi Sinclair
Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 11:16 pm by Draco Malfoy

» Claim a Face.
Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Sorting Ceremony.
Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:00 pm by Mimi Sinclair

» Boredom and Books
Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyWed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm by Bonnie Moon

» Shijo Okui
Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:43 am by Shijo Okui

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Moon Phase.
CURRENT MOON

Relaxing with the Mermaid.

Go down 
+3
Davin Grey
Blair Castellano
Harry Potter
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Relaxing with the Mermaid. Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:42 pm

Harry stifled a laugh as the mermaid in the picture gasped and turned away in respect as he stripped. He had run a bath and was in need of a good soak as his muscles were aching from Quidditch practice. Harry folded his clothes and set them on the bench beside the bath, placing his wand atop them. Potter quickly sunk down into the warm bubbly waters with a soft grin. With moaning Myrtle nowhere in sight he figured luck was on his side. That ghost was just downright creepy, allways staring at his unmentionables when he bathed or trying to sneak a peek when he used the loo. It was just, awkward. He shrugged and took his time washing up. He wasnt in a rush as he normally was. Quidditch practice was already over and he didn't exactly have friends to rush back to. Ron and Hermione hadn't returned with him, and he didn't feel like striking a conversation with Ginny. He groaned a bit and rolled over onto his stomach, propping his arms on the edge of the bath and resting his head atop them. He wondered if he could nap here without completley pruning up. He rather liked the idea and reached for his wand, casting a long lasting warming charm on the water. He kept his wand in his hand, eyes fluttering shut as he began to doze off. The mermaid in the picture shrugged and wen't back to brushing her hair as the boy slept.
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:34 pm

Blair snuck into the Prefects' Bathroom as quietly as she could; she knew she wasn't technically supposed to be here, but there was far too much temptation that lay in the giant bath for her to pass it up. She froze when she saw that she wasn't alone, and approached the figure cautiously, trying not to startle it or slip and fall. "Um, are you okay?" She asked hesitantly when the figure did not stir at her presence. She clutched the towel she was wearing closer to herself, glad she had chosen to wear her underwear to go swimming.
Back to top Go down
http://ramblingsofastoner.tumblr.com
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:13 pm

Harry jumped as the girl spoke. His hands shot down to his lap to cover his unmentionables as his face flushed a light shade of pink. He moved a hand to rub the steam from his glasses to get a better look at whoever had disturbed his nap. His eyes nearly bulged out of his head as he realized it was a girl. He chuckled nervously and opened his mouth to speak, finding it rather challenging to find something to say. "Ah, yes. I'm.. Er, Brilliant." he rubbed the back of his neck with his still free hand, looking down into the water and pulling an armful of suds over his lap. "Would you mind, closing your eyes? I'm not wearing bottoms but, I've some on the bench just there." He raised a brow, pointing to the wooden bench several inches from the edge of the tub.
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:06 am

Blair blushed and made sure her eyes were averted so she didn't see anything that she didn't want to. "You're good, I won't look." She felt a bit awkward and giggled a little bit to try and cover it up. "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. I didn't expect anyone else to be in here, since it's so late..." She edged her way to the bath and turned on some of the taps, allowing warm water and huge bubbles to fill the pool-sized tub. She dipped her foot in, testing out the waters before she decided to drop her towel and slide into the water. She sighed with happiness as the warmth engulfed her.
Back to top Go down
Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:09 am

Davin quietly closed the door to the Prefects' bathroom behind him, exhaling as he realized that he had made it inside without being caught by a professor or any other student - or, worse, Peeves. He turned around and let a noise of surprise escape his lips as he saw that he wasn't alone. There was a girl in the bath already and a boy that was pulling on boxers. "Oh, shit, sorry." He hesitated before walking over to the edge of the bath. "If I'm interrupting something, I can leave." He looked from the boy to the girl, waiting to see what they would say.
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:17 am

Blair was startled and instinctively crossed her arms over her chest before realizing that she was dressed and in no need to worry. "No, no, you're not interrupting anything." She said hurriedly before deciding to swim to the middle of the pool. She began to tread water lightly as she took in the new boy's appearance. He wasn't too bad looking. "What brings you here so late?" She asked him curiously, glad that there were so many bubbles in the bath even though she was still in her underwear.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:19 am

Harry jumped at least a foot as the other student spoke. He smiled nervously, scratching the back of his neck before charming his boxers into a pair of swim trunks. "Ah, err. No your fine. You havent interrupted anything." He shivered a little before stepping back into the tub, staring up at the mermaid who was giggling and shaking her head at the three.
Back to top Go down
Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:24 am

"I couldn't sleep, and it's cold in the dormitory." Davin said slightly awkwardly before slowly stripping down to his swimming trunks and deciding to cannonball into the water without warning, splashing both of his new companions. When he came back up for air, he was facing the red-headed girl. "I'm Davin, by the way. Davin Grey." He said with a grin on his face as he ran his fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:27 am

Blair's arms shot up automatically as the water rained down on her. She frowned at the boy, slightly irritated. "Blair Castellano. Don't you know to warn people before just jumping in?" She commented, swimming to the other side of the pool and diving down before coming back up. She had decided that there was no use trying to keep her hair dry now.
Back to top Go down
Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:29 am

A chuckle escaped Davin's mouth as the girl snapped at him. He replied by splashing her again once she had finished her dive and come back over to where he was. "What's life without a little surprise?" he teased her.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:31 am

Things were becoming rather awkward with so many people in the bath. He raised a brow and eased his way out. Grabbing all his things as he headed towards the exit, he glanced back, smiling apologeticaly at the girl. "I've got.. Some stuff to do. So I'll be leaving. My names Harry by the way. Harry potter, I'm sure youve heard of me." he chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck as he made his way out. "See you around."
Back to top Go down
Elsei Wolffe

Elsei Wolffe

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:37 am

Elsei had been pacing the hallways for quite some time, and she was bored as ever. She huffed, striding down another hallway. A particular sight caught her eye. Was at Harry leaving the prefects bathroom? As he disappeared down the hall she aproached the bathroom, peering inside. There was a boy in there with a rather annoyed looking girl. Elsei stepped inside, raising a brow a the two. "Are you two prefects? I dont personally care but, I've never seen the likes of either of you before." she crossed her arms, glancing between the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:48 am

Davin looked at the new girl, also remembering that it was just him and Blair in the bath now. Things might look a bit weird. He hastened to explain. "Um, no, but my sister was one when she went here." It was true; Amanda had been a Slytherin Prefect in her day and, though Davin had not been well enough behaved to earn the title, he was proud of her for doing so well. She had even been Head Girl in her seventh year.
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:55 am

Blair said nothing, wondering why the girl was awake as well. There were so many people that seemed to be passing by... maybe this was the wrong night for a bath. She looked at Davin and then back to the girl, thinking about getting out and leaving but far too comfortable in the warm water to do so.
Back to top Go down
Elsei Wolffe

Elsei Wolffe

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:04 am

Elsei raised a brow. Sliding her hands down into her pockets as she spoke. Her hair was braided off to the side though the blonde locks still hung down to her bellybutton."Thats brilliant..Er, that bot who just left. Who was he?" her brow furrowed a bit. If it was Harry she intended to chase him down. She really did need to speak with him.
Back to top Go down
Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:07 am

"Yeah, that was the one and only Harry Potter." Davin answered, turning his head to the side a little bit. He had never understood why he was so famous; he was just an average boy with average grades and Mudblood and Blood Traitor leanings. Davin himself had little interest in fraternizing with him and, though he wasn't going to be mean because Harry was pureblood, he was glad the boy had left.
Back to top Go down
Elsei Wolffe

Elsei Wolffe

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:13 am

Elsei's brow furrowed immensley as she turned on her heels and opened the door to leave. "I thought so...that bloody half-whit owes me 10 galleons." She nearly hissed out, stepping outside and closing the door. With that the hunt was on, she would find that git if it took all night.
Back to top Go down
Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:31 am

Davin shook his head and turned back to Blair, who had been silent this whole time. "Well, that was certainly interesting." He said with a smile on his face. He ruffled his hair again nervously. He wasn't very good with girls.
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:33 am

"That's certainly one way to put it," Blair said, frowning slightly. Her green eyes watched Davin run his fingers through his hair again and she chuckled to herself. "Your hair is just wet, that isn't doing anything to it." She said, smirking slightly. She wasn't sure why she was being so snotty to him, but there was something about this boy that irritated and yet intrigued her.
Back to top Go down
Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:37 am

Davin's hand went limp as she spoke and he frowned at her, deciding to splash her once more before diving under to avoid any hands that she might send his way. He was an excellent avoider, and when he was under the water he made the decision to grab her ankle and drag her under with him. She was already wet, he reasoned, so why the hell not?
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:42 am

As the water closed in over Blair's head, she was seized by a moment of panic before she kicked hard enough and connected with something before she fought her way to the surface. She spluttered and gasped for air before rounding on Davin and waiting for him to surface. She waited for a few heartbeats before she dove back down and dragged him up herself. "I can't believe you did that, I could have drowned!" She said angrily to him, her arm still around his chest from dragging him back up to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:46 am

Davin's head was a little foggy; she had kicked him in the head in her struggle to get back to oxygen and now his head was throbbing. "Speak for yourself," he said, shaking his head so the fog might lift. He then realized that she was still keeping a firm grip on him and he turned around, grabbing her head in both of his hands. "Now who has the power?" He whispered, his face barely an inch from hers. He wasn't sure why he was doing this, but it felt too good to stop.
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:00 pm

Blair could say nothing because Davin's grip on her jaw was too tight, but she looked at him with irritation in her eyes, trying to figure out what the emotion was that she saw in his was. She tried to move her head, but was not able to do so, and she began to blush when she saw how close to her face he really was when she stopped struggling and just floated in the pool, wondering when he was going to let go of her.
Back to top Go down
Davin Grey

Davin Grey

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:33 pm

Davin chuckled as Blair struggled against him and loosened his grip slightly, but not enough so that she got away. "Keep still and let me look at you," he said quietly. His blue eyes looked over her face, drinking in the image. He stopped when he got to her eyes. "You have the most captivating eyes. I've never seen such green." Davin blushed a little as he spoke but was glad that he had gathered up enough courage to speak his mind. It was a little easier to talk to Blair than any other girl, though he didn't know why, as she seemed a little hostile towards him.
Back to top Go down
Blair Castellano

Blair Castellano

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Blair was speechless, not sure if he was yanking her chain or not. She wasn't likely to believe him, especially since boys were liars and cheats, and the doubt in her heart shone clearly in her eyes. "What do you want from me?" She frowned at him and cast her eyes downward. There must be an ulterior motive to his kindness but when she brought her eyes back up to his, she couldn't help but notice that they were oh-so-very blue...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing with the Mermaid.   Relaxing with the Mermaid. Empty

Back to top Go down

Relaxing with the Mermaid.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live the Dream :: Hogwarts Castle. :: Hogwarts Rooms. :: Prefects Bathroom-
Jump to: